Data Strategy Lead
Are you a strategic, handson and selfstarting professional with a broad data knowledge? Do you have passion for data strategy, a wealth of global experience and an innate ability to guide and coach diverse stakeholders towards building an exceptional, data-driven organization? Our client, RGF Staffing, is looking for an outstanding, globally focused Data Strategy Lead.
RGF Staffing is a global business operating company across 12 countries and impacting the lives of 400,000 individuals daily by creating opportunities. Their focus is on creating new value for our society to contribute to a brighter world where all individuals can live life to the fullest.
As a Data Strategy Lead, you'll guide RGF's 10 operating companies in establishing foundational data principles and achieving a world-class data function. Your mission is to coach stakeholders, adapt to unique business contexts and extract tangible value from data. Responsibilities include spearheading a Data Center of Excellence, securing executive sponsorship, leading data awareness campaigns, updating resource guides, managing KPI’s and conducting workshops.
- Experience: > 10 years in roles related to Data, Technology and Change Management.
- Passion: dedication to fostering a data-driven ethos in a staffing company.
- Data strategy: proven expertise in developing and implementing data strategies, including data governance, quality best practices and privacy. Proficient in data analysis tools.
- Stakeholder management: extensive experience in coaching and managing diverse stakeholders.
- Global savvy: wealth of experience in global settings, adaptable to different time zones.
- Communication skills: exceptional proficiency in English.
- Bonus: prior staffing industry experience and certifications in data strategy or related fields.
- Travel: willingness to travel to operating companies when necessary.
- Location: open to work at the RGF's Global HQ in Almere. Possible to work hybrid.
Get in touch with us.