Head of People & Culture
Are you eager to influence healthcare for consumers across Europe and play a crucial role in guiding them towards healthier choices? Bonusan, an internationally supplements organisation backed by private equity (bd-capital), is seeking a seasoned People Leader. Someone who is passionate about driving change, capable of transforming Bonusan into a high-performance growth organisation, fostering leadership skills, and spearheading people initiatives aligned with Bonusan’s ambitious goals.
Bonusan has been active for over 120 years, specialising in the sale of dietary, supplements, vitamins, minerals, and herbs. The nearly 300 products all share a common goal: supporting your natural restorative capacity. Four generations of the Bogaerds family created Bonusan, an authority in the European market of food supplements. The Natura Foundation is part of Bonusan and researches and tests scientific insights to health. Natura Foundation shares this knowledge in accredited Orthomolecular Therapy courses and through educational events. Bonusan is located in Numansdorp (HQ) and in Spain.
Bonusan is striving to increase their reach to make a more positive impact on health and wellbeing for consumers across Europe. Becoming the number one healthcare partner to help consumers make healthier decisions. International expansion is a key part of this strategy. To achieve this, Bonusan aims to shift towards a high performance growth and commercial mindset, attracting top talent and building the necessary capabilities at all levels.
As the Head of People & Culture you will be a key strategic leader responsible for overseeing all aspects of the people department across Bonusan. You will play a crucial part in cultivating a high performance culture, create a culture of leadership at every level, shaping and implementing people strategies and initiatives to support the company’s growth, ensure the development to release the potential of people and reinforce the well-being of employees. In this position, you report directly to the CEO and will actively participate as a key member in the leadership team of Bonusan. With a team of 4 HR professionals you will lead, advise, challenge and guide Bonusan on people matters in a proactive way.
You are a driven, enthusiastic, inspiring and connecting people leader with a ‘can do’ mentality who is ready for a challenge. You are pro-active, passionate about change and building HR within a scale up environment with a growth mindset. You are professionally seasoned, have a strong and modern view on people and able to easily switch between strategic and operational level. You are someone who has the patience to get people on board but also hold a strong ambition to move forward.
Moreover you have the following qualifications:
- Academic thinking- and working level with an extensive experience in a senior People role and proven track record in leading (cultural) transformations and developing a more performance driven culture, preferably within in a scale-up/growing and customer centric environment.
- Broad but also deep knowledge and expertise in the people related areas relevant for Bonusan.
- Proven leadership qualities in professionalising HR and solid experience in developing and implementing a people strategy.
- Experience in an international setting is preferred, as well as experience in mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience in establishing a strong employer brand to attract and grow young skilled professionals.
- Have business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset. Able to take initiative and ownership.
- You are solution-oriented, creative and driven to constantly improve, grow and achieve results.
- A robust sparring partner for the leadership team, board and investors and dares to challenge the status quo with an eye for the relationship.
- Strong communication and organisational skills and able to work independently.
- Have a empathic personality and a positive attitude who brings out the best in colleagues.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
Interested to hear more? Leave your details via the button or get in touch immediately!
Get in touch with us.